Samsung RL56GEGIH Fridge Freezer, Silver
The RL56GEGIH Samsung G-Series Fridge Freezer combines stylish design with the latest cooling technology to keep your food fresher for longer. Smart design features and functions make efficient use of space and provide flexible convenience.
With a total usable capacity of 357 litres, this frost-free fridge freezer will deliver more than enough room for your everyday needs. The inox steel finish adds a contemporary look to your kitchen and is rated A+ for energy efficiency.
Multi flow cooling, comes as standard on this model. Cool air outlets on each shelf level provide even cooling and help restore the fridge to its operating temperature more quickly after new items have been added. This multi flow cooling action ensures that food is kept fresher for longer.
The no frost technology prevents a built up of ice by using circulating cold air to pick up excess moisture, that would ordinarily form frost. Gladly, this means no more defrosting the freezer and no more separating food frozen together.
Other key benefits include :
- Power Freeze - Rapidly lowering the temperature of the freezer once new items have been added to ensure food is kept fresh and stored safely.
- Holiday Mode - Ensures the fridge operates in the most efficient way whilst you are away, yet keeps the freezer working normally.
- External display for complete control of the fridge and freezer temperatures.
The Samsung RL56GEGIH fridge freezer has 3 full open freezer boxes so that large items can be easily stored. The Fridge has four shelves as well as a temperature controlled CoolSelect Zone drawer, to store meat/fish or fruit and vegetables at the optimum temperature. A wine rack is also on hand to store away any bottles. There are four adjustable guards on the door to help you organise items easily and conveniently. They are individually adjustable to store all kinds of size. These fridge features help you to reduce the time to store, organise and remove grocery items after a big weekly shop.This model hosts a Smart Eco System which maximises energy efficiency by applying sensor technologies and adjusting compressor operation tailored to your usage behaviour . Saving you money on day-to-day running costs, whilst maintaining food at its freshest for longer. A sophisticated blue LED display on the exterior tops off this model and provides instant feedback on temperature and operation.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H185 x W59.7 x D67cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves and 1 salad drawer
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Standard delivery within 5 working day
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.