Samsung RL58GPEIH Non-Plumbed Fridge Freezer, Inox Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Enjoy an abundance of cold storage space and superbly intelligent design features with the Samsung RL58GPEIH fridge freezer.
Sporting a sleek inox stainless steel finish, this Samsung appliance has a Brita filtered dispenser on the door, which provides clean, chilled water on tap - and as it is non-plumbed you don’t have to worry about extra pipes leading to and from your fridge freezer. As well as a water dispenser, the door of this fridge freezer hosts an appealing blue LED display, which offers total control at your fingertips.
This space-maximising fridge freezer hosts Ecospace technology to provide extra space in your fridge freezer, while the smart eco system optimises refrigerator performance by constantly checking the temperature and humidity. It uses a multitude of sensors for this purpose, and tailors the compressor operation according to your usage behaviour: so if you open and close the fridge a lot at 12pm and not at all at 12am, this is reflected in the energy used by the fridge at these times.
Enjoy total no-frost technology throughout this Samsung fridge freezer. Besides keeping your food deliciously fresh and preserving nutrients, the frost free capabilities ensure you will never have to worry about defrosting this appliance. Just relax and let this Samsung unit do the hard work for you!
Multiflow cooling vents on every shelf ensure even cooling, so your food stays fresh for longer. And you won’t be misplacing your olives in a hurry, thanks to stage LED lighting strips, which cast light into every corner of the fridge. These LED lights also have the advantage of being more durable and energy efficient than a standard bulb.
- Exemplary A++ energy rating, which can save up to 45% in energy costs compared to A rated fridge freezers
- Power Freeze keeps nutrients and taste locked in when freezing fresh food
- Holiday mode keeps the refrigerator running efficiently when you are away for long periods of time
- Chrome wine rack offers elegant bottle storage
- Easy open door handles
- Double twist and serve ice cube maker
- Reversible doors
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H192 x W59.7 x D67cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- 268kWh per year
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.