Samsung RL60GZEMG Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Gun Metal
The superbly attractive Samsung RL60GZEMG fridge freezer provides you with a unit that offers plenty of space along with an excellent A++ energy rating.
Sporting a sleek gun metal finish, the door of this fridge freezer hosts an appealing blue LED display, which offers total control at your fingertips. In the refrigerator of this appliance, there is a fresh room zone: this low temperature drawer is dedicated to keeping your meat and fish fresher for longer.
This space-maximising fridge freezer hosts Ecospace technology to provide extra space in your fridge freezer, while the smart eco system optimises refrigerator performance by constantly checking the temperature and humidity. It uses a multitude of sensors for this purpose, and tailors the compressor operation according to your usage behaviour: so if you open and close the fridge a lot at 12pm and not at all at 12am, this is reflected in the energy used by the fridge at these times.
Enjoy total no-frost technology throughout this Samsung fridge freezer. Besides keeping your food deliciously fresh and preserving nutrients, the frost free capabilities ensure you will never have to worry about defrosting this appliance. Just relax and let this Samsung unit do the hard work for you!
Multiflow cooling vents on every shelf ensure even cooling, so your food stays fresh for longer. And you won’t be misplacing your olives in a hurry, thanks to stage LED lighting strips, which cast light into every corner of the fridge. These LED lights also have the advantage of being more durable and energy efficient than a standard bulb.
- Exemplary A++ energy rating, which can save up to 45% in energy costs compared to A rated fridge freezers
- Power Freeze keeps nutrients and taste locked in when freezing fresh food
- Holiday mode keeps the refrigerator running efficiently when you are away for long periods of time
- Chrome wine rack offers elegant bottle storage
- Easy open door handles
- Reversible by manufacturer only
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Audible Temperature Alarm
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Chiller Zone
- H201 x W59.7 x D67cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fan Cooling In Fridge
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.