Samsung RR82PDRS Tall Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Enjoy ample cold storage space and a bounty of brilliantly helpful features with the Samsung RR82PDRS larder fridge.
Sporting a striking stainless steel finish, this Samsung appliance has a Brita filtered dispenser on the door, which provides clean, chilled water on tap - and as it is non-plumbed you don’t have to worry about extra pipes leading to and from your fridge freezer. As well as a water dispenser, the door of this fridge freezer hosts an appealing blue LED display, which offers control at your fingertips.
This fridge has been designed with the freshness of your food always in mind. A useful Power Cool function quickly chills food to preserve more nutrients and a fuller flavour, while also saving food already stored from being affected by a drop in temperature when adding new items to the fridge. There are also big box drawers with moisture control, which provide optimal humidity levels to lock in the nutrients and flavour in fruit and vegetables.
Multiflow cooling vents on every shelf ensure even cooling, so your food stays fresh for longer. And you won’t be misplacing your olives in a hurry, thanks to LED tower lighting, which cast light into every corner of the fridge. These LED lights also have the advantage of being more durable and energy efficient than a standard bulb.
- A+ energy rating for efficient use
- Power Cool chills food quickly in a short period of time
- Easy open pole bar handle
- Reversible doors for ultimate flexibility
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H180 x W59.5 x D64.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Fridge position
- Not applicable
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- 5 shelves, 2 drawers, 4 door shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 10 working days
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision