Samsung RSG5UURS American Style Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Bigger is better with the Samsung RSG5UURS American style fridge freezer! This unique side by side fridge freezer uses advanced insulation technology to offer over 100 litres of extra space with the same exterior dimensions, making it a great option when you need more cold storage room but space is at a premium in your kitchen.
This Samsung appliance sports a striking real stainless steel finish, for a handsome look in your kitchen. This fridge has been designed with the freshness of your food always in mind. A useful Twin Cooling Plus function provides optimal humidity to keep food fresher for longer and prevents any transfer of odours between the fridge and freezer compartments.
Integrated into the door of this freezer is a plumbed water and ice dispenser, which provides continuous cool, filtered water and crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button. This water dispenser has been made even taller, so that it can accommodate your bigger glasses and pitchers with ease. Meanwhile, the ClearView indoor icemaker has a transparent design, allowing you to easily check the amount of ice available.
Enjoy total no-frost technology throughout this Samsung fridge freezer. Besides keeping your food deliciously fresh and preserving nutrients, the frost free capabilities ensure you will never have to worry about defrosting this appliance. Just relax and let this Samsung unit do the hard work for you!
Multiflow cooling vents on every shelf ensure even cooling, so your food stays fresh for longer. And you won’t be misplacing your olives in a hurry, thanks to LED tower lighting, which casts light into every corner of the fridge. These LED lights also have the advantage of being more durable and energy efficient than a standard bulb.
- Unique foldable shelf provides easy storage of bulky items, providing greater flexibility to suit all shapes and sizes
- Excellent A+ energy rating
- Tilt can rack is located in the fridge door and offers an excellent solution for storing cans
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10 - 32°C
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H178 x W90.8 x D68.7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 shelves, 2 drawers, 3 door shelves
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Right hand side
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 3 drawers, 5 door shelves
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 20 working days
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As