Samsung UE22F5410 LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 22" with Freeview HD, White
Get the Samsung smart experience in any space with the F5410 compact Full HD TV. Complete with powerful S Recommendation technology and Freeview HD, it tracks what you like to watch and when so it’s always ready to offer tailored viewing suggestions. Its dual core processor also makes switching between apps and catch up TV services quick and smooth.
- S Recommendation is always one step ahead. Spend less time searching through the same TV line up or movies and watch shows that best appeal to you. The more you watch, the more the F5410 understands you.
- Smart Hub uses five panels to make searching and accessing content simple. Along with built-in Wi-Fi, this TV has everything you need to start enjoying services like BBC iPlayer, apps and games right out of the box.
- The dual core processor makes everything about this TV smoother. Web browsing is speedy, while apps open faster.
- Thanks to Full HD resolution, Clean View noise filtering and Wide Colour Enhancer Plus everything from games to movies will look crisp and clear. Along with 100 Clear Motion Rate (CMR) even fast moving action is fluid.
- With AllShare DLNA sharing is as simple as getting connecting to your home network. Stream from enabled smartphones, tablets and computers with minimal fuss.
- With ConnectShare Movie, simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and instantaneously enjoy movies, photos or music. Now, you can experience a wide variety of content in the comfort of your living room on your TV.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H34.14 x W51.96 x D15.54cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 33 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.
Have you thought about