Samsung UE28F4000 LED HD 720p TV, 28" with Freeview
Perfect for the bedroom or study, the Samsung UE28F4000 brings quality HD viewing to any space. It features an enhanced picture thanks to auto noise-removal technology, which filters out digital and analogue noise. Samsung’s Wide Enhancer Plus also boosts clarity and detail to ensure your viewing is always immersive and spectacular. You can even access all your movies, photos and music on USB storage using ConnectShare.
- Experience crystal-clear programming from your TV with Clean View. By applying Clean View’s auto noise-removal technology, it removes digital and analogue noise from the screen. The Analogue Noise Filter enhances the picture quality by deleting visual noise from both air and cable sources. Sit back, relax and watch TV with the best clarity.
- With ConnectShare Movie, simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and instantaneously enjoy movies, photos or music. Now, you can experience a wide variety of content in the comfort of your living room on your TV.
- Using an advanced picture quality improvement system, Wide Colour Enhancer Plus drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details.
- Premium slim design allows the F4000 to fit into any room’s décor.
- 2 HDMI ports and a USB input give this TV enough connectivity to handle all of your entertainment. Connect consoles, Blu-ray players and satellite receivers with ease or share your pictures on the big screen.
- This TV comes with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- H43.56 x W64.5 x D25.2cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 37 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow62 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.
Have you thought about