Samsung UE32F5000 LED HD 1080p TV, 32" with Freeview HD
Amazing viewing is always in reach with the Samsung F5000. Stunning Full HD picture-quality is boosted by auto noise-removal technology, which filters out digital noise. Clarity and detail are also enhanced by Samsung’s Wide Colour Enhancer, which uses an advanced picture-quality improvement algorithm. And, with Samsung’s ConnectShare, you can also access all your movies, music and photos on USB storage.
Even everyday viewing will take your breath away with subscription-free broadcasts courtesy of built-in Freeview HD.
- Smooth 1080p visuals and LED backlighting technology combine for exceptional viewing quality. Darker blacks and more vibrant colours make your favourite movies and TV shows a treat to watch. The LED screen also uses less energy than a standard LCD, saving on bills and making your on-screen entertainment a little bit greener.
- Experience crystal-clear programming from your TV with Clean View. By applying Clean View's auto noise-removal technology, it removes digital noise that is seen on the screen, enhancing the picture quality. Sit back, relax and watch TV with the best clarity.
- With ConnectShare Movie, simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and instantaneously enjoy movies, photos or music. Now, you can experience a wide variety of content in the comfort of your living room on your TV.
- Wide Colour Enhancer Plus drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details. Now see colours as they were meant to be seen with Wide Colour Enhancer Plus.
- Complete with 20 Watts of audio output this TV evens out inconsistent volume levels and creates a seamless surround sound experience so you can focus on enjoying the action on screen.
- Two HDMI slots, a super-fast USB 2.0 interface and SCART compatibility make the EH5000 the media hub of any space.
- This TV also comes with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H50.58 x W73.8 x D19.17cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 58 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type Information LED: LED backlit LCD panel, OLED: self-lit LED panel, Plasma: self-lit gas plasma panel, LCD: CCFL backlit LCD panel.
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.