Samsung WB2200F Bridge Camera, HD 1080p, 16.4MP, 60x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, NFC, 3" LCD Screen
The Samsung WB2200F smart bridge camera is ready to connect and share in moments. It comes complete with NFC, Wi-Fi, auto-sharing, remote control and a huge 60x optical zoom, as well as ground-breaking design that emulates professional DSLRs. The dual shutter release also gives you the freedom to change perspective without losing control.
Up close or far away, get the in the middle of the action with the 20-1200mm ultra wide-angle and super-telephoto lens. The 60x optical zoom makes sure you capture everything just the way you remember it in sharp detail.
NFC & Bluetooth
Effortlessly share photos via Wi-Fi and NFC. Photo Beam, AutoShare and MobileLink let you share images to compatible smartphones anywhere, while Remote Viewfinder enables control of the camera with a smartphone.
With a grip and additional shutter button found on high-end DSLRs, the Dual Grip lets you handle the camera like a pro. The extra space is cleverly used for a large-capacity battery boosting more shots per charge.
Low light performance
Low-lit situations are now a breeze with the 16.4-megapixel BSI (backside-illuminated) CMOS sensor. Because the sensor needs less light than conventional sensors, you get properly exposed images without having to use a flash.
The 200K EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) works much like an enhanced optical viewfinder so you can accurately frame your shots; while the 3.0” (75mm) hVGA display lets you preview your shots and navigate the camera’s menu.
Full HD video
Shoot video Full HD (1920x1080p) at 30 frames per second with lifelike colour and extraordinarily sharp details. The H.264 format allows you to record video longer MPEG4 video, so you can capture more of the action.
- Accessories Included
- Battery, USB cable, power adapter
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 520 shots
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- USB 2.0, AV, HDMI 1.4
- Continuous Shooting Speed
- H121.8 x W119 x D88.7mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3" (460K dot)
- Face Detection
- File Formats
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Lens Aperture
- Lens Size
- 3.58 ~ 214.8mm (35mm film equivalent: 20 ~ 1200mm)
- Lens Type
- Samsung Zoom with OIS
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction
- Self Timer
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- BSI CMOS
- Shooting Modes
- Smart Auto, Program, A/S/M, Smart, Magic Plus, Movie
- Shutter Speeds
- 30-1/2000 sec
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread
- Type of Battery
- BP-1410 Li-ion
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- EVF (300 (H) x 224 (V))
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday