Samsung WD0804W8E Washer Dryer, 8kg Wash / 5kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
A handy all-in-one washer dryer packed with new technology from Samsung. Featuring a unique diamond drum and ecobubble technology for perfect washing and drying results.
The Samsung WD0804W8E washer dryer hosts an 8kg load capacity and you can wash and dry a 5kg load all in one go. The Diamond Drum™ is unique to Samsung and helps care for your clothes and fabrics. The diamond shape collects more water than a standard drum, meaning your clothes are in contact with water for longer, while the smaller holes prevent fabrics from sticking out and being damaged.
New ecobubble technology works by creating a rich soapy foam mixture from the bubble generator. This gets the cleaning power to the fibres much faster than in normal washing machines using the regular water and detergent mix. Not only does the ecobubble improve wash performance it also reduces energy consumption at lower temperatures too.
The Samsung WD0804W8E washer dryer arrives with 15 different wash programmes, some of these include:
- A 29 minute refresher cycle for those last minute emergencies.
- An air refresh programme uses hot air to quickly freshen up garments.
- A wool and a hand wash option for the more delicate fabrics
A digital display indicates the programme sequence and time left to run, and you can delay the start of your wash and dry by up to 19 hours to take advantage of off-peak electricity.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Information not available
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 338.8 kWh
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Information not available
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine