Samsung WF1114XBD ecobubble™ VRT Washing Machine, 11kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The A+++ energy rated Samsung WF1114XBD ecobubble™ VRT washing machine comes with a huge 11kg load capacity and is packed with the latest technology from Samsung, making it the perfect washing machine for the busy family home.
Do your laundry anytime, thanks to sophisticated Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT), sensors keep the drum perfectly balanced even at high spin speeds, regardless of load size. So as there is less noise and vibration, you hardly know the machine is running.
This machine hosts ecobubble™ technology, which uses a bubble generator dissolve detergent into the water and then inject air to produce a rich, soapy foam cushion. This enables the detergent to thoroughly dissolve into the water, and ensures that it aids cleaning and penetrates clothes deeply and more quickly.
Thanks to the uniquely designed Diamond Drum™ you can easily care for your clothes while thoroughly washing them. The diamond shape holes collect more water than a normal drum so your clothes are in contact with water for longer, while smaller holes protect your fabrics from damage.
Other wash programs include a 15 minute quick wash setting for when you’re in a hurry, along with wool and handwash programs dedicated to your delicate items. And you can even save your favourite settings with MyCycle, for an effortless wash tailored to your needs.
Easy maintenance and efficient running comes in the form of an anti-limescale heater: double-coated ceramic heaters prevent calcium compound build-up to save electricity.
Samsung’s innovative Digital Inverter Motors are brushless and use magnets to drive the rotation of the drum. This ensures that there is much less friction inside the motor, meaning noise and vibration is kept to a minimum, which in turn reduces wear and tear on the working parts of the motor itself. Digital Inverter Motors are also all guaranteed for 10 years.
Key Benefits :
- Anti-limescale ceramic heater for easy maintenance
- A larger door for easy loading
- Quick Wash function is handy when you’re in a rush
- Quiet drive motor and Vibration Reduction Technology for quieter running
- Save your favourite settings with MyCycle
- A+++ rating for energy efficiency
- Wool & handwash programmes look after your delicate items
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Yes (auto)
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D63cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine