Samsung WF70F5E2W2X ecobubble™ Freestanding Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, Graphite
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Samsung WF70F5E2W2X ecobubble™ washing machine is A+++ energy rated, comes with a generous 7kg load capacity and hosts a range of intuitive features and technology helping you to save time, money and get great results from your washing.
This machine has ecobubble™ technology, designed to get the most out of your detergent for an ultra gentle clean that saves on energy too. Inside is a unique bubble generator that dissolves detergent thoroughly and injects it with air to produce a rich, soapy foam cushion. Even at cooler temperatures, this foam penetrates fabrics faster, cleaning as effectively as a warm standard cycle.
Thanks to the uniquely designed Diamond Drum™, you can easily care for your clothes while thoroughly washing them. The diamond shape holes collect more water than a normal drum so your clothes are in contact with water for longer, while smaller holes protect your fabrics from damage.
Key wash programs include a 15-minute quick wash setting for when you’re in a hurry, along with wool and hand wash programs dedicated to your delicate items. The handy Stain Away programme removes a variety of common stains from clothes more effectively than on a standard wash cycle. This programme also reduces the reliance of pre-stain solution treatments.
A LED display along with a time remaining indicator and timer delay allow you to plan ahead for your washing needs. Variable spin and speed settings allow you to get the most from this washing machine to suit your requirements.
A highly innovative solution for checking any issues with your washing machine comes in the form of smart check. Your smart mobile phone can be used to identify any issues, reducing the reliance on finding the manual and preventing unnecessary engineer callouts.
- Quick Wash function is handy when you’re in a rush
- Stain Away programme helping to reduce pre stain treatments
- A+++ rating for energy efficiency
- Wool & hand wash programmes to look after your delicate items
- Smart check- a convenient solution operated by smart phone
- Auto Dose Information This function automatically doses liquid detergents into your wash, always dosing the right amount at the right time, every time.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- H85 X W60 X D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 9 400L
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- 43L standard cottons cycle
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days.
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine