Samsung WF80F5E5U4X ecobubble™ Freestanding Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, Graphite
The Samsung WF80F5E5U4X ecobubble™ washing machine is A+++ energy rated, comes with a generous 8kg load capacity and hosts a range of intuitive features and technology helping you to save time, money and get great results from your washing.
This machine has ecobubble™ technology, designed to get the most out of your detergent for an ultra gentle clean that saves on energy too. Inside is a unique bubble generator that dissolves detergent thoroughly and injects it with air to produce a rich, soapy foam cushion. Even at cooler temperatures, this foam penetrates fabrics faster, cleaning as effectively as a warm standard cycle.
Thanks to the uniquely designed Diamond Drum™, you can easily care for your clothes while thoroughly washing them. The diamond shape holes collect more water than a normal drum so your clothes are in contact with water for longer, while smaller holes protect your fabrics from damage.
Other wash programs include a 15-minute quick wash setting for when you’re in a hurry, along with wool and hand wash programs dedicated to your delicate items. The handy Stain Away programme removes a variety of common stains from clothes more effectively than on a standard wash cycle. This programme also reduces the reliance of pre-stain solution treatments.
A LED display along with a time remaining indicator and timer delay allow you to plan ahead for your washing needs. Variable spin and speed settings allow you to get the most from this washing machine to suit your requirements.
Easy maintenance and efficient running comes in the form of Samsung’s innovative Digital Inverter Motor. The motor is more durable, quieter and energy efficient than a conventional motor. Noise and vibration are kept to a minimum, which in turn reduces wear and tear on the working parts of the motor itself. Digital Inverter Motors are also all guaranteed for 10 years.
A highly innovative solution for checking any issues with your washing machine comes in the form of smart check. Your smart mobile phone can be used to identify any issues, reducing the reliance on finding the manual and preventing unnecessary engineer callouts.
- Quick Wash function is handy when you’re in a rush
- Stain Away programme helping to reduce pre stain treatments
- A+++ rating for energy efficiency
- Wool & hand wash programmes to look after your delicate items
- Smart check- a convenient solution operated by smart phone
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 43L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine