Samsung WF80F7E6U6X ecobubble™ VRT Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, Graphite
The Samsung WF80F7E6U6X ecobubble™ washing machine is A+++ energy rated, comes with a generous 8kg load capacity and hosts a range of intuitive features and technology helping you to save time, money and get great results from your washing.
This machine has ecobubble™ technology, designed to get the most out of your detergent for an ultra gentle clean that saves on energy too. Inside is a unique bubble generator that dissolves detergent thoroughly and injects it with air to produce a rich, soapy foam cushion. Even at cooler temperatures, this foam penetrates fabrics faster, cleaning as effectively as a warm standard cycle.
Even more conveniently, the Samsung WF80F7E6U6X lets you do your laundry anytime, thanks to sophisticated Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT): these VRT sensors keep the drum perfectly balanced even at high spin speeds, regardless of load size. This means less noise and vibration, so you hardly know the machine is running.
Thanks to the uniquely designed Diamond Drum™, you can easily care for your clothes while thoroughly washing them. The diamond shape holes collect more water than a normal drum so your clothes are in contact with water for longer, while smaller holes protect your fabrics from damage.
Key wash programs include a 15-minute quick wash setting for when you’re in a hurry, along with wool and hand wash programs dedicated to your delicate items. The handy Stain Away programme removes a variety of common stains from clothes more effectively than on a standard wash cycle. This programme also reduces the reliance of pre-stain solution treatments.
A LED display along with a time remaining indicator and timer delay allow you to plan ahead for your washing needs. Variable spin and speed settings allow you to get the most from this washing machine to suit your requirements.
A highly innovative solution for checking any issues with your washing machine comes in the form of smart check. Your smart mobile phone can be used to identify any issues, reducing the reliance on finding the manual and preventing unnecessary engineer callouts.
- Quick Wash function is handy when you’re in a rush
- Stain Away programme helping to reduce pre stain treatments
- A+++ rating for energy efficiency
- Vibration Reduction Technology
- Smart check- a convenient solution operated by smart phone
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
- 43L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 10 working days
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine