Samsung WF90F5E3U4W ecobubble™ Freestanding Washing Machine, 9kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Presenting a washing machine that gets more out of your laundry detergent, all thanks to ecobubble™ technology. Inside is a unique bubble generator that dissolves detergent thoroughly and injects it with air to produce rich, soapy foam. Even at cooler temperatures, this foam penetrates fabrics faster, cleaning as effectively as a warm standard cycle. The result? A gentle clean that saves energy.
As well as an outstanding A+++ energy rating, the WF90F5E3U4W washing machine is also equipped with a host of useful features. A Digital Inverter Motor uses magnets rather than brushes to drive the drum - meaning quieter, long-lasting performance. Samsung's Diamond Drum design means that the holes inside the drums are 75% smaller than those in a standard drum, helping to prevent fabrics from getting damaged.
The WF90F5E3U4W also offers a range of programmes, including a 15 minute quick wash for when time is tight, and a special "Stain Away" programme designed specifically to help combat a wide selection of the toughest stains.
All of this is backed up by Samsung's free 5-year full parts and labour warranty (available by redemption), giving you peace of mind that your new washing machine will be giving you outstanding performance for many years to come.
- Ecobubble™ technology improves wash performance in cool water, reducing energy
- Consumption and therefore saving you money
- 5 year parts and labour warranty for complete peace of mind
- A Digital Inverter Motor uses magnets rather than brushes to drive the drum - meaning quieter, long-lasting performance
- Diamond Drum design helps to look after your fabrics
- 15min quick wash
- 19 hour delay end timer
- Variable spin and speed
- Smart Check - diagnose issues using your smartphone
- StainAway programme
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D55cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 43L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine