Samsung WW10H9600EW Freestanding Washing Machine, 10kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Samsung’s revolutionary WW9000 washing machine combines the latest Smart technology with elegant styling. Its top of the range features are a leap forward in washing machine design, and the ability to control it remotely makes it the ideal appliance to add to today’s intelligent, increasingly automated home.
The streamlined body has a large, eye-catching blue crystal door with a dual hinge, which enables easy loading into the elevated drum. Meanwhile, the intuitive 5" one-touch colour touch screen makes selecting the right wash cycle simple and straightforward, and after a few cycles the machine even remembers the most frequently used programmes.
6 specialty cycles have been specifically designed to remove different types of hard to clean dirt and stains without any professional knowledge or complicated settings. So when your clothes need cleaning that goes beyond the ‘normal’ type of wash, simply select the appropriate specialty cycle. For example, the ‘Gardening’ option will adjust the settings to clean stains such as grass and mud, while the ‘Cooking & Dining’ cycle will deal with the unsightly food and grease marks that are inevitably left when you’ve been busy in the kitchen. The other specialty cycles include ‘Hygiene Care’, ‘Active Sports’, ‘Active Kids’ and ‘Working & Everyday’, so whatever life throws at you you’ll always come out looking good.
You don’t even need to add detergent every time – an auto dispenser inside means that one fill will last for around a month, or 19 wash cycles. There’s also a clever Auto Optimal Wash option, which uses four separate sensing technologies to measure the size of the load and detect the amount of dirt to automatically select a cycle and dispense the right amount of water and detergent.
What’s more, Samsung’s advanced VRT-M technology significantly decreases vibration and noise, while the ecobubble™ generator helps to create a rich, soapy foam that penetrates clothes faster, so less hot water is needed, saving energy on every load.
Finally, while you’re out and about, or even just in another room, you can control and monitor the machine remotely via a smart phone app – for example, you can instantly start or pause a cycle, or get a notification when the wash is complete.
Auto Optimal Wash
4 sensing technologies detect information about the laundry you're doing. The WW10H9600EW then selects the program with the right water temperature, washing time and spin speeds.
Full Touch LCD Screen
A large 5”, full touch colour LCD screen lets you select the type of garment, water temperature, spin speed and type of detergent, with the touch of your finger.
Smart Control lets you remotely control and monitor your Samsung washing machine using an App* on your smartphone. From anywhere inside or outside the house where there’s a wireless network, you can instantly start or pause it and keep an eye on cycle selections, remaining time and finishing alerts when the cycle is complete. *Wireless network required. Available for iPhones and Android devices
Super Speed Wash
A twin water supply speeds up filling and shortens rinsing times by using a Speed Spray to shoot powerful jets of water at your clothes. As a result, it can complete up to 5kg of washing in just 60 minutes.
Digital Inverter Motor
The Digital Inverter Motor delivers superior energy efficiency, minimal noise and long-lasting performance backed-up by a 10 year motor warranty.
Eco Check lets you manage how much electricity and water you use in each wash. Before starting a program, you can request a forecast of expected energy and water consumption, so you can choose the most efficient and eco-friendly performance.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine