Samsung WW12H8420EW Washing Machine, 12kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
The Samsung WW8000 12kg, 1400rpm washing machine features huge capacity, with an extra-wide door and a dual hinge that opens almost 180 degrees, so it’s significantly easier to load and unload clothes. Its minimal frame allows it to fit perfectly within a modern style living space, whilst its translucent Deep Blue Crystal door provides a striking centrepiece for your kitchen. Meanwhile, its intuitive full-colour LCD display makes selecting your favourite cycles easier than ever.
The WW8000 helps you save energy by washing large loads at low temperatures using its ecobubble™ technology. Before the normal cycle begins, the unique bubble generator starts working. It uses air and water to generate bubbles that dissolve and activate the detergent, so it quickly penetrates every fibre of fabric and removes dirt and stains easily.
The Samsung WW8000 washing machine’s VRT Plus™ technology reduces noise and vibration during washes, so you can do your laundry anywhere and anytime, even at night, without disturbing anyone. The 3 Dimensional Vibration Sensor of the VRT Plus™ keeps the drum perfectly balanced even at high spin speeds, minimising noise and vibration, so you’ll hardly know the washing machine is working.
Digital Inverter Motor
The Digital Inverter Motor delivers superior energy efficiency, minimal noise and long-lasting performance. It utilises strong magnets for a quieter and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a normal motor. Using high quality components and outstanding mechanical engineering, it provides outstanding durability – backed-up by a 10 year motor warranty.
The WW8000's 6 Specialty Cycles are washing programs that have been specifically designed to remove different types of hard to clean dirt and stains without any professional knowledge or complicated settings. So when your clothes need cleaning that goes beyond the ‘normal’ type of wash, simply select the appropriate specialty cycle. For example, the ‘Gardening’ option will adjust the settings to clean stains such as grass and mud, while the ‘Cooking & Dining’ cycle will deal with the unsightly food and grease marks that are inevitably left when you’ve been busy in the kitchen. The other specialty cycles include ‘Hygiene Care’, ‘Active Sports’, ‘Active Kids’ and ‘Working & Everyday’, so whatever life throws at you you’ll always come out looking good.
With quiet cycle, quick cycle and energy efficient cycle wash options you can pick the one best suited for your needs. If your baby is asleep, choose quiet cycle. If you need to wash clothes in a hurry, quick cycle is up to the task. And if you want to reduce your energy bill and be environmentally friendly, pick the energy efficient cycle.
Eco Check is perfect for the ‘green’ family, as it lets you manage how much electricity and water you use in each wash. Before starting a program, you can request a forecast of expected energy and water consumption, so you can choose the most efficient and eco-friendly performance.
The WW8000 Samsung washing machine includes an internal drum light that lets you see exactly what’s inside – and makes sure that you get everything out. Located on the upper right side inside, it brightly illuminates your laundry and the rest of the drum, so you won't overlook even the smallest piece of clothing in the dark.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine