Samsung WW80H7410EW Freestanding Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
As part of the Samsung WW7000 range, the WW80H7410EW 8kg, 1400rpm washing machine features a full-width door, with a dual hinge that opens wider, so it’s significantly easier to load and unload clothes. Its minimal frame allows it to fit perfectly within a modern style living space, whilst its translucent Deep Blue Crystal door provides a striking centrepiece for your kitchen.
The WW80H7410EW helps you save energy by washing large loads at low temperatures using its ecobubble™ technology. Before the normal cycle begins, the unique bubble generator starts working. It uses air and water to generate bubbles that dissolve and activate the detergent, so it quickly penetrates every fibre of fabric and removes dirt and stains easily – washing just as effectively in cool water (15℃) as in warm when using the Super Eco cycle.
Digital Inverter Motor
The Digital Inverter Motor delivers superior energy efficiency, minimal noise and long-lasting performance. It utilises strong magnets for a quieter and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a normal motor. And, by eliminating the use of brushes that create friction and wear out, and by using high quality components and outstanding mechanical engineering, it provides outstanding durability – backed-up by a 10 year motor warranty.
With quick cycle and energy efficient cycle wash options you can pick the one best suited for your needs. If you need to wash clothes in a hurry, quick cycle is up to the task. And if you want to reduce your energy bill and be environmentally friendly, pick the energy efficient cycle.
Eco Check is perfect for the ‘green’ family, as it lets you manage how much electricity and water you use in each wash. Before starting a program, you can request a forecast of expected energy and water consumption, so you can choose the most efficient and eco-friendly performance.
The Samsung WW7000 washing machine includes Smart Check, an automatic error-monitoring system. It detects and diagnoses problems at an early stage and provides quick and easy troubleshooting solutions using a free-to-download Smartphone App. So it saves you time having to find the manual and avoids the cost and inconvenience of unnecessary engineer callouts.
Never misplace another sock again. The new WW7000 Samsung washing machine includes an internal drum light that lets you see exactly what’s inside – and make sure that you get everything out. Located on the upper right side inside, it brightly illuminates your laundry and the rest of the drum, so you can quickly and safely check the contents. So you won't overlook even the smallest piece of clothing in the dark.
- Auto Dose Information This function automatically doses liquid detergents into your wash, always dosing the right amount at the right time, every time.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 8 400L
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
We'll connect your appliance to the water and waste pipes, switch it on, and do a test wash We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
Before you buy, please check:
- Ensure your waste pipe, water supply and electricity connections are no more than 1m away from where the appliance will be.
- For freestanding appliances, ensure you have a 13 amp 3 pin plug socket for connection.
- Unless it's a condenser tumble dryer, ensure there is an existing vent near the intended location.
- Ensure the appliance fits in your chosen location.
- For integrated or semi-integrated installations, make sure your kitchen units are able to house the new appliance - we do not offer carpentry work to modify units.
Before we deliver:
- For installation, please drain your current appliance.
- Identify where the mains water switch is in your home - check you can switch it off.
Before we arrive, please drain your current appliance. If you aren't using our installation service, please also disconnect your current appliance.
- Installation, disposal and recycling services are not available in conjunction with express delivery.
- For safety reasons, the installation cannot be in a bathroom, toilet or an unheated outbuilding.
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber.
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance.
- If the product is coming directly from a supplier, installation isn’t always offered online. However, you can check if the service is available by calling 0345 604 8835 to purchase.
- We are unable to offer installation to certain postcodes – see full list.
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine