Samsung WW80H7410EW Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
As part of the Samsung WW7000 range, the WW80H7410EW 8kg, 1400rpm washing machine features a full-width door, with a dual hinge that opens wider, so it’s significantly easier to load and unload clothes. Its minimal frame allows it to fit perfectly within a modern style living space, whilst its translucent Deep Blue Crystal door provides a striking centrepiece for your kitchen.
The WW80H7410EW helps you save energy by washing large loads at low temperatures using its ecobubble™ technology. Before the normal cycle begins, the unique bubble generator starts working. It uses air and water to generate bubbles that dissolve and activate the detergent, so it quickly penetrates every fibre of fabric and removes dirt and stains easily – washing just as effectively in cool water (15℃) as in warm when using the Super Eco cycle.
Digital Inverter Motor
The Digital Inverter Motor delivers superior energy efficiency, minimal noise and long-lasting performance. It utilises strong magnets for a quieter and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a normal motor. And, by eliminating the use of brushes that create friction and wear out, and by using high quality components and outstanding mechanical engineering, it provides outstanding durability – backed-up by a 10 year motor warranty.
With quick cycle and energy efficient cycle wash options you can pick the one best suited for your needs. If you need to wash clothes in a hurry, quick cycle is up to the task. And if you want to reduce your energy bill and be environmentally friendly, pick the energy efficient cycle.
Eco Check is perfect for the ‘green’ family, as it lets you manage how much electricity and water you use in each wash. Before starting a program, you can request a forecast of expected energy and water consumption, so you can choose the most efficient and eco-friendly performance.
The Samsung WW7000 washing machine includes Smart Check, an automatic error-monitoring system. It detects and diagnoses problems at an early stage and provides quick and easy troubleshooting solutions using a free-to-download Smartphone App. So it saves you time having to find the manual and avoids the cost and inconvenience of unnecessary engineer callouts.
Never misplace another sock again. The new WW7000 Samsung washing machine includes an internal drum light that lets you see exactly what’s inside – and make sure that you get everything out. Located on the upper right side inside, it brightly illuminates your laundry and the rest of the drum, so you can quickly and safely check the contents. So you won't overlook even the smallest piece of clothing in the dark.
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- No - Glass 40°
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine