Samsung XE303C12-A01 Chromebook, Exynos 5250, 11.6", Silver
Product informationThe Samsung Chromebook is a web-only device offering you near instant access to great online content at the press of a button. You’ll experience a faster, simpler and safer web experience than everyday laptops. It also features a huge battery life, cloud storage and a sleek, slender chassis.
- Your Chromebook will boot-up in seconds and resume instantly, with your favourite websites loading quickly and running smoothly. It even gives full support for the latest web standards and Adobe Flash. In fact, Chromebooks get faster over time as updates are released.
- As your Chromebook boots up, it’ll quickly connect to your chosen wireless network so that you're on the web right from the start.
- 8 hours battery life will ensure you’ll spend less time tied to your power socket, and more time enjoying surfing the web in comfort.
- Your apps, documents, and settings are stored safely in the cloud. So even if you lose your computer, you can just log in to another Chromebook and get right back to work.
- A 1.7GHz Exynos 5250 processor will ensure that you’ll be able to surf your websites without lag.
- A bright 720p screen will highlight the finest of details when catching up with on-demand services such as BBC iPlayer or catching up with your friends photos on Facebook.
- Every Chromebook runs millions of web apps, from games to spreadsheets to photo editors. Thanks to the power of HTML5, many apps keep working even in those rare moments when you're not connected.
- You can easily share your Chromebook with family and friends too, individually being able to log in and experience all of their own Chrome settings, apps, and extensions, or use Guest Mode to browse privately. Either way, no one else using your Chromebook will have access to your email and personal data.
- Your Chromebook gets better and better over time, unlike a traditional PC. When you turn it on, it updates itself automatically. This’ll mean all of your apps stay up-to-date, and you get the latest and greatest version of the operating system without having to think about it. No more annoying update prompts included!
- Chromebooks run an operating system designed from the ground up to defend against the ongoing threat of malware and viruses. They employ the principle of ‘defence in depth’ to provide multiple layers of protection, including sandboxing, data encryption, and verified boot.
- 3D Ready
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 10 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H17.5 x W289.6 x D208.5mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- 16GB SSD
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Google Chrome OS
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Samsung Dual-core Exynos 5250
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- LED-backlit display
- Touch Screen
- TV tuner card
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 0.3 megapixel webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As