Sebo Airbelt D2 Storm Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Please note: this product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store
Designed in collaboration with a member of the German Design Council, the innovative new Sebo Airbelt D2 Storm emanates form and function in perfect balance.
Finished in a cheery red, the D2 Storm features a circular Airbelt bumper: this is ideal for negotiating obstacles and allows a large capacity 6L bag. An extra long 12m cable contributes to an incredible 15.5m cleaning range.
To give maximum performance the air path has been optimised and a cone shaped hose has been used to improve suction. A Sebo Turbofan motor uses the latest turbine technology to give superlative cleaning power: power that yields easily to your will, thanks to the ergonomic handle grip and easy to control variable suction adjustment. Uses 8120ER dust bags, sold separately.
- 15.5m cleaning range - extra range, extra convenience
- 6L bag capacity - extra long-life bags
- i-Power Integrated power control - on/off and variable power in one easy to use control
- Patented Airbelt bumper system absorbs bumps, protecting your home
- ErgoGrip handles that are ergonomically designed for comfortable use, making it easy to manoeuvre the floor cleaning heads
- 4 castors with soft tyre wheels for easy and super stable movement
- Parking and carrying slots make storing your Sebo Airbelt D2 Storm a neat and tidy affair
- 3 attachments - upholstery nozzle, long crevice nozzle and dusting brush - are stored at the rear of the machine
- Cable length
- H25 x W37 x D49cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- 3 stage
- Model name / number
- D2 Storm 90610GB
- Online Exclusive
- Tools included
- Crevice, upholstery and dusting brushes
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Cylinder Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how
You might also like