Sebo X4 Excel Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Navy
Please note: Partial assembly with screwdriver required.
An on-board computer is at the heart of the enhanced reliability and performance of the Sebo X4 Excel. It controls the height adjustment automatically, meaning the brush is always at the best position for unsurpassed vacuuming.
The 1300W motor and vertical design enable the air to flow into the microfilter, through the sides of the bag, bypassing the collected dirt. The result: a consistently high cleaning performance. As for the 5093ER bags, they’re completely sealable, so no dust will escape. In fact, Sebo’s high S-CLASS filtration level has been awarded the British Allergy Foundation’s Seal of Approval.
The X4 Excel is also extremely versatile: its weight and back and front handles make for easy carrying; it even folds down to vacuum under low tables. The X4 Excel also has a long 10m cable, dusting brush and extended hose, giving it a wide cleaning range.
- 1300 watt motor for powerful cleaning
- Computer Control System for ease of use
- S-CLASS filtration for cleaner exhaust air
- Anti-allergy design with British AllergyFoundation Approval - excellent for allergy sufferers
- Stair cleaning hose system
- Can be used for carpet cleaning
Uses Sebo 5093ER bags.
- Cable length
- H118 x W31 x D32cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Filtration Information Remove dust particles, mites - even unpleasant smells
- S class filter
- Model name / number
- X4 Excel
- Tools included Information Tools for particular jobs: usually crevice tool, dusting and upholstery brushes
- Extension hose, crevice tool, upholstery brush and dusting brush
- Vacuum cleaner type
- Upright Cleaners
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Brush up on your vacuum cleaner know-how