Sennheiser CX 890i In-Ear Headphones with Microphone , Black
Sennheiser CX890i in-ear headphones stand out with their semi-transparent looks and metallic accents. They also feature passive noise isolation to cut down on distractions - handy during the commute. The inline microphone and remote help to keep the tracks and calls flowing when you’re on the move too.
- Premium sound quality and construction mean that these headphones sound better for longer.
- The built in microphone and remote makes it easy to take calls or skip tracks while on the move.
- CX890i headphones come with three sizes of ear adaptor so you’re bound to find the perfect fit.
- The included carry case makes packing them away simple.
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm angled
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- CX 890i
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)
You might also like