Sennheiser CXC700 Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones, Black
Engineered for discerning business travellers and frequent flyers, these premium ear canal phones feature the latest incarnation of Sennheiser’s active noise cancelling technology - NoiseGard – which identifies and reduces even more unwanted ambient noise. Moreover, its tri-mode design allows you to select from one of three different digital noise cancellation modes based on different acoustic environments.
- NoiseGard has three separate profiles depending on how aware you need to be on your surrounds and how intense the noise pollution is. Stay immersed in your liteing in crowds or eliminative engine drone during flights, the choice is yours.
- The CXC 700 are also equipped with TalkThrough function, which mutes the audio input and allows you to listen to your external environment, enabling you to communicate with the flight attendant or your fellow travel mate without removing the ear canal phones.
- Their sleek and ergonomic control box houses a single AAA alkaline battery that lasts for up to 16 hours of continuous usage.
- Audio transmission always works, even in passive mode and without the batteries.
- A rugged yet elegant protective carry case houses the CXC 700 and their comprehensive range of accessories; making them the perfect travel companion for sophisticated frequent flyers and travellers.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
308 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds