Sennheiser MM80i In-Ear Headphones, Black
The slick MM80i in-ear headphones are made for discreet, quality listening on the move. Offering Sennheiser’s signature rich tonal range in a tiny package, they’re perfect for workouts or the commute. They also feature an in-line remote with microphone for absolute control over your listening and compatibility with iPod, iPhone and iPad. You can even change the volume, control music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate the iPhone Voice Control – all from one sleek, built-in unit.
- Detachable in-line remote with microphone – change the volume, control your music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate the iPhone Voice Control – all from unit.
- Optimised for travelling they come supplied with a 3.5mm plug for Apple devices - plus, an adapter for in-flight entertainment systems.
- Efficient noise reduction cuts down on background noise for an excellent listening experience in planes, trains and other noisy locations.
- Ergonomic design and 3 types of ear adapter ensure and exceptionally close, comfortable fit at all times.
- Direct cable option – for use on airplanes, with an airline adapter included.
- Comes with a dedicated carrying case to protect the headset and prevent the cord from tangling when you’re on the go.
The remote and microphone are supported by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later). Voice Control is supported by the latest iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- MM 80i
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Tuesday
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)