Sennheiser MX170 In-Ear Headphones, Black
Product informationThe Sennheiser MX170 are powerful earphones for music on the go, with a bass-driven stereo sound. They offer outstanding wearing comfort, as well as a symmetrical cable for a tangle-free listening experience. Optimised for MP3, iPod, iPhone and portable media players.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectClick & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
371 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
£3.50 Standard delivery in 5 working days
£2.00 Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday