Sennheiser PCX 95 In-Ear Sport Neckband Headphones, Black
The PCX 95 is Sennheiser’s first model of headphones with an in-ear neckband design. They deliver detailed, bass-driven sound with amazing depth and extension in an unobtrusive, easy-to-wear package. The single-sided anti-friction cable allows the wearer maximum freedom of mobility, and the included set of ear adapters guarantees a perfect fit.
Precise, bass-driven sound with enhanced passive noise isolation is supported by angled acoustic piping that boosts sound projection into the inner ear.
Compatible with virtually any smartphone in the market featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack, including Android, Windows Mobile, RIM (Blackberry) and iOS devices.
Easier to handle and tangle resistant - the PCX 95’s cabling is built to last.
Small, medium and large ear adapters help to create a personalised fit that seals your music in.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- PCX 95
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
309 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow