Sennheiser PX100-II On-Ear Headphones, Black
Product informationA musical all-rounder, the Sennheiser PX100-II supra-aural mini headphones let you enjoy your personal favourites at any time on your portable player. Their dynamic, open ear cup design allows for a natural sound reproduction with a strong bass.
These robust, steel-reinforced headphones can also be folded easily, thanks to their unique fold and flip design. Once folded, you can simply place them into their convenient soft carrying case.
- Open design for natural sound reproduction
- Single-sided cable for convenient handling
- Steel-reinforced headband for high durability
- Fold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions)
- Convenient carrying case included
- Optimised for MP3, iPod, iPhone
- Apple compatible Information Optimised for use with your Apple devices. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
£3.00 Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)