Sennheiser PX200-II On-Ear Headphones
Ideal for great sound enjoyment - the closed, dynamic, supra-aural Sennheiser PX 200-II mini headphones provide excellent noise reduction to let you enjoy your music without being disturbed or disturbing others. They also provide outstanding wearing comfort with their soft leatherette ear pads. These mini headphones also come with a steel-reinforced headband for long lasting strength and durability.
Simple Controls An integrated volume control on the cable allows for enhanced usability and convenience.
Superior Noise Isolation Unique closed design blocks outside noise so you can hear your tunes in all their glory.
Easy Storage Fold and flip design allows the ear cups to be turned 90 degrees, and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions). You can pack it in the convenient carry case (included) too when you’re on-the-move.
Steely Durability The headband is steel-reinforced giving it an incredibly hardy feel. Such durability will let it last everyday use for months and even years to come.
- Accessories Included
- Carrying case
- Cable length
- 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds