Sennheiser PX200-II On-Ear Headphones
Ideal for great sound enjoyment - the closed, dynamic, supra-aural Sennheiser PX 200-II mini headphones provide excellent sound isolation to let you enjoy your music without being disturbed or disturbing others.
They also provide outstanding wearing comfort with their soft leatherette ear pads. These mini headphones also come with a steel-reinforced headband for long lasting strength and durability.
An integrated volume control on the cable allows for enhanced usability and convenience.
- Unique closed design blocks outside noise so you can hear your tunes in all their glory.
- Fold and flip design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions).
- Optimised for MP3, iPod, iPhone and portable media players.
- Steel-reinforced headband for high durability.
- Convenient carrying case included.
- 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
365 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow