Sharp LC24DV250K LED HD 720p TV/DVD Combi, 24" with Built-in Freeview
Perfect for any room, the Sharp LC24DV250K TV/DVD combo offers many ways to enjoy content in high quality. LED technology delivers high definition viewing in a thin, space-saving design with the added convenience of a built-in DVD player, integrated Freeview digital TV, USB playback and two HDMI inputs to connect to other entertainment devices.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- H38.1 x W56.3 x D5.4cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 year television guarantee, 2 year DVD guarantee
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 36 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.