Shay & Blue Blood Oranges Eau de Parfum, 100ml
Shay & Blue
- Fragrance Range
- Blood Oranges
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Citrus Woody
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £55 per 100ml
SHAY & BLUE is a boutique perfumery creating unique, modern fragrances with real flowers, fruits and spices. Founder Dom Devetta worked with some of the world's finest fragrance houses before opening SHAY & BLUE in 2012 in London's Marylebone. He set out to combine the age-old traditional craft of fine perfumery with an eccentric edge that is quintessentially London.
SHAY & BLUE fragrances quickly gained a cult following thanks to their distinctive richness and depth. Together Dom and new-generation perfumer Julie Massé continue to mine the rich history of classic perfumes for inspiration, reimagining and innovating to develop iconic contemporary fragrances.
Precious fragrance oils are sourced from the hills of Grasse and delivered to the SHAY & BLUE fine fragrance atelier in East London where the blends are created. They are left to mature for over three months to develop their characteristic intensity before being poured into SHAY & BLUE signature smoked blue glass bottles.
A passion for exceptional quality and craft is embodied in every SHAY & BLUE creation. Scented candles are handmade using the finest natural waxes and the SHAY & BLUE body range harnesses the purest natural ingredients. This pursuit of distinction has made the SHAY & BLUE brand synonymous with sensual modern luxury.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.