Siemens EH975SK11E Ceramic Induction Hob, Black
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Siemens EH975SK11E is a 90cm wide 5-zone black glass ceramic induction hob.
Each zone has a front-mounted monoSlider: just glide your finger across the control for the power level you need. There’s a 2 stage residual heat indicator for safety with LED display, child safety lock and safety cut out. Each zone also has 17 temperature settings, an LED timer with switch off function and acoustic signal.
In addition, the centre of the EH975SK11E features a flexible fifth zone - a dual/extendable zone that can be used when you switch between different size cookware.
Induction hobs are generally regarded as the safest, cleanest and most economical hob system to run. With safety features are standard, they’re also quick and controllable, with a boost function that rapidly increases cooking time.
Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H2 x W88 x D49-50cm
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.8-2.5, 1x 1.8-4.4, 1x 2.2-3.3, 1x 1.4-1.8kW
- H5.1 x W91.2 x D52cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hob Width Information Surface width of hob
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As