Siemens GS36NVI30G Freezer, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Cool, calculating and efficient, the Siemens GS36NVI30G tall frost free freezer features electronically controlled temperature regulation with LED display and a sleek exterior in fingerprint free stainless steel.
There’s plenty of room for your turkey and trimmings with 7 transparent freezer compartments, including 2 bigBox drawers. There's a no frost function that prevents the build up of ice to ensure your food doesnt stick together and your freezer never needs defrosting.
Electronic temperature regulation can be adjusted with electronic controls and the LED display provides reassurance that the optimum temperature is being maintained.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free
- H186 x W60 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 7 drawers
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 19 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home