Siemens GS36NVI30G Freezer, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Cool, calculating and efficient, the Siemens GS36NVI30G tall frost free freezer features electronically controlled temperature regulation with LED display and a sleek exterior in fingerprint free stainless steel.
There’s plenty of room for your turkey and trimmings with 7 transparent freezer compartments, including 2 bigBox drawers. There's a no frost function that prevents the build up of ice to ensure your food doesnt stick together and your freezer never needs defrosting.
Electronic temperature regulation can be adjusted with electronic controls and the LED display provides reassurance that the optimum temperature is being maintained.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- Frost Free
- H186 x W60 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 19 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home