Siemens HB13MB521B Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationWith its brushed metal fascia and white display featuring blue indicator lights, the Siemens HB13MB521B double oven really is the epitome of cool contemporary styling.
The large fan assisted 58 litre capacity main oven features 2 functions and includes 2 wire shelves on a choice of 5 levels and an enamel interior.
Siemens call their fan-only function '3D hot air cooking'. It's ideal for all types of foods, cooking on up to 3 levels at the same time. Great for baking and roasting, ideal for larger joints. The second main oven function, a defrost setting, ensures slow and thorough defrosting of frozen foods.
In the secondary top oven the recessed grill cavity offers 30 litres of oven space for conventional cooking. There’s a full surface and centre surface variable grill, 2 shelf levels and bright interior lighting. The ActiveKlean rear and roof panels in this compartment burn off food residues leaving you to just wipe the sides and floor clean.
There’s bright interior lighting, 2x integral cooling fans and full width glass inner doors, which are double glazed to maintain an A rating for energy efficiency. With child safety lock, retractable controls, LED clock and automatic programmer.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.8 x W59.4 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look