Siemens HB75RB551B Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
With its right-hand hinge and bar handle, the Siemens HB75RB551B offers a side opening door up to 160º for unobstructed access to the oven interior.
In a slick design with a day/night glass and metal fascia, this single oven offers 8 functions to heat any type of food, with fan-assisted or conventional cooking and a dual circuit variable grill. And cleaning’s easy with its activeClean self cleaning liners.
There’s a fast heat-up function and intensive hot air setting, which uses heat from the top element to cook the perfect pizza, with no need to pre-heat the oven. A defrost setting ensures slow and thorough defrosting of everything from meat to meringues.
The HB75RB551B has a large 65L capacity oven which includes 2 wire shelves on a choice of 5 levels and 1 grill pan set. There’s bright interior lighting, an integral cooling fan and a full width glass inner door, which is triple glazed to maintain an A rating for energy efficiency.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D54.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence