Siemens KA62DS21 American Style Fridge Freezer, White Glass
Make the ultimate design statement in your kitchen with the Siemens KA62DS21 American-style fridge freezer.
The first thing you will notice about this fridge freezer is its striking appearance: elegant white glass doors are complemented by silver side panels, giving you an appliance that will enhance any kitchen. But the internal features of this A+ energy rated unit are no less striking, with unique twists on features such as its frost free capability. You will never need to defrost this freezer, but in addition this Siemens frost free model only initiates the frost free cycle when the appliance actually needs it, saving a considerable amount of energy.
Twin evaporators allow independent temperature control between the fridge and freezer, making sure humidity does not pass between the two sides. In addition, superCool and superFreeze functions bring the temperature right down when you add new food to the fridge or freezer: this ensures food already stored is not affected by a rise in temperature when new food is added. Once the right temperature is reached, the superCool and superFreeze functions automatically deactivate.
The KA62DS21 is brightly lit inside and includes plenty of storage options. The fridge contains 4 shelves and 2 salad drawers for plenty of storage solutions. The freezer hosts 3 storage zones with 1 drawer for any bulky items.
Premium electronic touch controls allow you to keep an eye on the temperature readings for each cavity, and alarms warn you of malfunctions, abnormal temperatures and whether the freezer door has been left open. A drinking water dispenser provides automatic ice and water, giving you chilled, filtered water on tap, and cubed or crushed ice. And this fridge smells great too! The airFresh filter keeps odours to a minimum. A holiday mode is also on hand for when you are away for long periods, saving you costly energy bills.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- 12kg / 24hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H184 x W98 x D83cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Right hand side
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 4 shelves, 2 drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 16 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home