Siemens KG33VVI31G Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Enjoy an A++ energy rating without compromising on space, with the Siemens KG33VVI31G fridge freezer. This model has been designed to accommodate the fresh and frozen storage needs of you and your family, whilst remaining an energy efficient alternative.
The attractive stainless steel finish of the KG33VVI31G is effortless to clean, especially as it is fingerprint proof. Removable shelves and magnetic door seals make easy cleaning a consistent feature of this appliance. The fridge compartment hosts 4 removable safety glass shelves, 2 of which are pull out for convenient access to all of your food. A bottle rack, and a salad crisper drawer has integrated humidity control, so your fresh food will stay fresher for longer. With 1 large door shelf and 2 smaller door shelves, everything has its place in the Siemens KG33VVI31G.
The low frost freezer compartment has 3 transparent drawers including 1 big box for any bulky items. A superFreeze function ensures fast and safe freezing of food added to the freezer, perfect for when you have just done a big shop. VarioFreezing provides adaptable storage for more flexibility. A defrost water outlet enables easy and convenient defrosting.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Chiller Zone
- H176 x W60 x D65cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fan Cooling In Fridge
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 23 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.