Siemens KG39VVI30G Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Inox
Enjoy an A++ energy rating without compromising on space, with the Siemens KG39VVI30G fridge freezer. Exclusive to John Lewis, this model has been designed to accommodate the fresh and frozen storage needs of you and your family, whilst remaining an energy efficient alternative.
The attractive inox silver finish of the KG39VVI30G is effortless to clean, especially as it is fingerprint proof. Removable shelves and magnetic door seals make easy cleaning a consistent feature of this appliance. With 5 safety glass shelves, a bottle rack, and a salad drawer, everything has its place in the Siemens KG39VVI30G.
The low frost freezer compartment has 3 transparent drawers including 1 big box for any bulky items. A superFreeze function ensures fast and safe freezing of food added to the freezer, perfect for when you have just done a big shop. VarioFreezing provides adaptable storage for more flexibility. A defrost water outlet enables easy and convenient defrosting.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type
- H201 x W60 x D65cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 23 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As