Siemens KS36VVI30 Tall Larder Fridge, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Steel
Please note: This appliance is delivered with the hinges on the right-hand side. This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Rated A++ for energy efficiency, the Siemens KS36VVI30 larder fridge offers you huge storage space (346 litres net) and advanced cooling technology. It’s cool, calculating and efficient, with a sleek hi-line design in fingerprint free stainless steel.
A super cool function maintains a constant temperature while you’re adding in fresh food and a humidity controlled salad drawer on telescopic rails, preserves your salads and perishables.
Optimum food and drink care is ensured by electronic temperature, climate and door status sensors, controlled via an external digital LED display. Active cooling delivers quick and even temperature distribution on all shelf levels.
And because the Siemens KS36VVI30 maintains a constant temperature throughout, it provides better food preservation, with visual and audible alarm systems to ensure a temperature change is detected. This also reduces condensation and ice.
The walls and door of the fridge are also coated with an anti-bacterial coating for added protection. There are 7 safety glass shelves, of which 5 are height adjustable, 2 large and 2 small door shelves.
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H186 x W60 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision