Siemens KS36VVW30G Tall Larder Fridge, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Siemens KS36VVW30G larder fridge offers you huge storage space (346 litres net) and advanced cooling technology. It’s cool, calculating and efficient, with a sleek hi-line design in white
A super cool function maintains a constant temperature while you’re adding in fresh food and a humidity controlled area preserves your salads and perishables.
Optimum food and drink care is ensured by electronic temperature, climate and door status sensors, controlled via digital LED display.
The walls and door of the fridge are also coated with an anti-bacterial coating for added protection. There are 5 full and 2 half-depth height adjustable, safety glass shelves as well as a bottle rack.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H186 x W60 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision