Siemens LC67WA532B Chimney Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
Perfect for smaller spaces the slim pyramid design of the Siemens LC67WA532B wall-mounted chimney hood features a high extraction rate and benefits from soft touch electronic control with illuminated buttons for easy operation.
2 LED lights provide warm ambient light to complement your kitchen and illuminate your cooking space. 3 power levels plus an intensive setting removes optimum levels of grease from the air for an odour free environment. When required the intensive setting temporarily increases the extraction rate, with automatic revert after 6 minutes. 2 metal grease filter cassettes are easy to remove, making cleaning and maintenance a breeze.
Please note: Your cooker hood should be installed by a qualified engineer. This hood is for wall mounted installation. Re-circulating and extracting functionality. (Re-circulating kit not included.)
- Airflow Rate
- 440m³ per hour
- H67.2 x W60 x D50cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Maximum drop
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- 55cm (electric), 65cm (gas)
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen