Siemens SN25M231GB Dishwasher, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Streamline your kitchen with the Siemens SN25M231GB dishwasher.
Finished in white, this dishwasher washes up to 12 place settings and has an excellent A+ energy efficiency rating. The SN25M231GB features 5 programmes and 2 special options, including:
- pre-rinse (good for infrequent use)
- intensive 70°C wash for heavily soiled items
- auto 45-65°C uses sensors to provide the optimum clean
- economy 50°C uses just 12L of water per cycle
- a speedy 29-minute quick wash; and
- a half load option.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child lock protects from scalding, and tamperproof controls ensure washes are not interrupted by curious hands!
The SN25M231GB has a height-adjustable top basket to give you plenty of loading options, while there are foldable plate and cup racks throughout the machine - great for washing pots and pans. A thoughtfully included Intensive Zone area lets you place heavily soiled items in the lower basket, and at the same time put fragile items in the top.
- Residual heat drying system uses heat from the final rinse to dry dishes naturally and hygienically
- Washes up to 12 place settings
- 3-step Rackmatic top basket allows you to adjust height
- servoLock for effortless door closing
- Child safety door lock and tamperproof controls
- dosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- hydroSensor and loadSensor functions
- hydroMix technology protects your glassware
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 5 programmes and 2 special options (varioSpeed, Half Load)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen