Siemens SN25M831GB Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Product informationNo more grubby fingerprints! The Siemens SN25M831GB dishwasher has been specially coated with a stainless steel-look lacquer to keep it looking both strikingly pristine.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child safety lock protects from scalding, and curious little fingers won’t be able to change the wash settings thanks to tamperproof controls!
More room and greater flexibility are the least you can expect with the SN25M831GB, thanks to its innovative VarioFlex basket system. This offers the flexibility of 6 foldable racks throughout the machine, while the 3-stage RackMatic system makes it easy to adjust the height of the upper basket, even when fully loaded. And it gets even easier to wash bulky items, with the large item spray head - simply remove the upper basket and attach the head.
This large capacity machine washes up to 12 place settings, using only 12L on its 50°C Economy programme. You are offered a choice of 5 programmes and 2 special options, including:
- Intensive 70°C
- Auto 45-65°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- varioSpeed; and
- Half load.
- A+ energy rating
- Easy-close servoLock door
- Program status indicators make sure you always know what is going in your wash
- VarioFlex basket system accommodates a variety of loading options
- Child safety lock and tamperproof controls keep children - and dishes - protected
- Residual drying system provides hygienic and cost-effective drying
- hydroSafe system guards against floods
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Useful LED salt and rinse aid refill indicators
- hydroSensor and loadSensor detect load amount to use water and energy accordingly
- hydroMix glass protection and water softening system cares for your dishes
- Regenerative electronics
- Self-cleaning filter system
- speedMatic hydraulic system
The Siemens SN25M831GB runs extremely quietly at just 46dB and features a 1-to-24-hour time delay so you can set it to run just when it suits you.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60mm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen