Siemens SN26M831GB Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Product informationNo more grubby fingerprints! The Siemens SN26M831GB dishwasher has been specially coated with a stainless steel-look lacquer to keep it looking both strikingly pristine.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child safety lock protects from scalding, and curious little fingers won’t be able to change the wash settings thanks to tamperproof controls!
More room and greater flexibility are the least you can expect with the SN26M831GB, thanks to its innovative VarioFlex basket system. This offers the flexibility of 6 foldable racks throughout the machine, while the 3-stage RackMatic system makes it easy to adjust the height of the upper basket, even when fully loaded. And it gets even easier to wash bulky items, with the large item spray head - simply remove the upper basket and attach the head.
This large capacity machine washes up to 13 place settings, using only 10L on its 50°C Economy programme. You are offered a choice of 6 programmes and 2 special options, including:
- Intensive 70°C
- Auto 45-65°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- varioSpeed; and
- Half load.
- A+ energy rating
- Easy-close servoLock door
- Program status indicators make sure you always know what is going in your wash
- VarioFlex basket system accommodates a variety of loading options
- Child safety lock and tamperproof controls keep children - and dishes - protected
- Residual drying system provides hygienic and cost-effective drying
- hydroSafe system guards against floods
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Useful LED salt and rinse aid refill indicators
- hydroSensor and loadSensor detect load amount to use water and energy accordingly
- hydroMix glass protection and water softening system cares for your dishes
- Regenerative electronics
- Self-cleaning filter system
- speedMatic hydraulic system
The Siemens SN26M831GB runs extremely quietly at just 44dB and features a 1-to-24-hour time delay so you can set it to run just when it suits you. And if you run this machine at night, the integration of a hydroSafe device gives you extra peace of mind, automatically cutting off the water supply if leakage or flooding occurs.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60mm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen