Siemens SN26T295GB Dishwasher, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Introduce an element of green living into your home, with the Siemens SN26T295GB dishwasher.
This Siemens appliance is engineered with drying technology that uses Zeolith, a class of minerals with the astonishing ability to absorb water molecules and then release them as energy.
With an exceptional A+++ energy rating and using a super-resourceful 10L of water per cycle, this Siemens machine oozes precision and environmental efficiency. Operating at a near-silent 42dB, this unit will have a discreet presence in your kitchen.
The time delay option runs up to 24 hours, giving you the freedom to set this Siemens machine to wash when energy tariffs are less costly. And for peace of mind, a hydroSafe anti-flood device guarantees you round the clock protection from leaks.
The SN26T295GB has 6 programmes and 4 special options, including:
- Pre Rinse
- Auto 65-75°C
- Auto 45-65°C
- Auto 35-45°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- Shine and Dry
- VarioSpeed; and
Inside the machine, a 3-step rackMatic height-adjustable top basket gives you plenty of loading options. Foldable plate and cup racks throughout the machine are useful for washing larger items, as is the large item spray head: simply remove the upper basket and attach the head.
This dishwasher is engineered with a servoLock door, which is spring-loaded to close firmly and with minimal effort on your part. A child safety lock is also fitted to protect from scalding. An internal blue ‘emotion’ light along with an amber LCD display puts the finishing touches on this thoughtfully designed machine.
- Handy time delay: up to 24 hours
- 12 foldable plate racks and 4 foldable cup racks throughout machine
- Regenerative electronics keep this machine in good working order
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Childproof door lock
- speedMatic hydraulic system for efficient washing
- hydroDry hygienic drying
- dosageAssist dispenses the perfect amount of detergent
- hydroSensor and loadSensor analyse your load to give most efficient wash
- hydroMix technology provides glass care protection
- Acoustic end of cycle indicator
Siemens dishwashers are designed and built to give you many years of dependable service. Every component is rigorously tested for longevity, quality and performance.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- LCD and LED
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual consumption (water)
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- 6 programmes and 4 special options (Intensive Zone, VarioSpeed, Shine and Dry, Hygiene option)
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery within 4 working days
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As