Siemens SN26T298GB Freestanding Dishwasher, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Sparkling dishes and a discreet presence define the Siemens SN26T298GB dishwasher.
With an impressive A++ energy rating and using a super-resourceful 9.5L of water per cycle, this Siemens machine emanates precision and efficiency. Operating at a near-silent 42dB thanks to its IQ drive motor, this unit will have a discreet presence in your kitchen.
The time delay option runs up to 24 hours, giving you the freedom to set this Siemens machine to wash when energy tariffs are less costly. And for peace of mind, a hydroSafe anti-flood device guarantees you round the clock protection from leaks.
The SN26T298GB has 6 programmes and 4 special options, including:
- Pre Rinse
- Auto 65-75°C
- Auto 45-65°C
- Auto 35-45°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- Half load
- VarioSpeed; and
- Extra dry.
Inside the machine, varioFlex Plus baskets and a height-adjustable rackMatic top basket give you plenty of loading options. In addition, there is a varioDrawer: this extra loading level accommodates cutlery, soup ladles, and small delicate items such as espresso cups. Foldable plate and cup racks throughout the machine are useful for washing larger items, as is the large item spray head: simply remove the upper basket and attach the head.
This dishwasher is engineered with a servoLock door, which is spring-loaded to close firmly and with minimal effort on your part. A child safety is also fitted to protect from scalding, and an acoustic end of cycle indicator lets you know when the wash is finished. Stainless steel metalTouch operation, internal blue ‘emotion’ light and a high definition TFT display put the finishing touches on this thoughtfully designed machine.
- 14 place settings with varioDrawer on 3rd level
- varioFlex Plus basket system, varioDrawer on upper level
- 12 foldable plate racks and 4 foldable cup racks throughout machine
- Regenerative electronics keep this machine in good working order
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- speedMatic hydraulic system for efficient washing
- Heat exchanger drying system
- dosageAssist dispenses the perfect amount of detergent
- hydroSafe - ultimate 24hr anti leak system with guarantee
- hydroSensor and loadSensor analyse your load to give most efficient wash
- hydroMix technology provides glass care protection
Siemens dishwashers are designed and built to give you many years of dependable service. Every component is rigorously tested for longevity, quality and performance.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 6 programmes and 4 special programmes
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen