Siemens SN56M530GB Semi-Integrated Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
The A++ energy rated Siemens SN56M530GB semi-integrated dishwasher has discreet efficiency covered. A near-silent running volume of 44dB makes this Siemens machine inconspicuous in your kitchen, and using just 9.5L of water per cycle it will be inconspicuous on your bills too.
The time delay option runs up to 24 hours, giving you the freedom to set this Siemens machine to wash when energy tariffs are less costly.
The SN56M530GB has a large 13 place settings along with 6 programmes and 4 additional options, including:
- Pre RinseDelicate 40°C
- Auto 45-65°C
- Intensive 70 °C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- VarioSpeed Plus
- Hygiene Plus
Inside the machine a vario basket system and a 3-stage height-adjustable rackMatic top basket give you plenty of loading options. Foldable plate and cup racks throughout the machine are useful for washing larger items, as is the large item spray head: simply remove the upper basket and attach the head.
This dishwasher is engineered with a servoLock door, which is spring-loaded to close firmly and with minimal effort on your part. A child safety lock is also fitted to protect from scalding, and an indicator lets you know when the cycle is complete.<
- Time delay: up to 24 hours
- Interior blue emotion light
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Childproof door lock
- hydroDry system for hygienic and efficient drying
- dosageAssist dispenses the perfect amount of detergent
- hydroSensor and loadSensor analyse your load to give most efficient wash
- hydroMix technology provides glass care protection
- LED salt and rinse aid refill indicators.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.8 x D57.3cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen