Siemens SN65M031GB Integrated Dishwasher
Product informationThe A+ energy rated Siemens SN65M031GB integrated dishwasher has discreet efficiency covered.
The IQ drive motor ensures a near-silent running volume of 46dB making this Siemens machine inconspicuous in your kitchen, and using just 12L of water per cycle it will be inconspicuous on your bills too!
The time delay option runs up to 24 hours, giving you the freedom to set this Siemens machine to wash when energy tariffs are less costly.
The SN65M031GB has 5 programmes and 2 additional options, including:
- Pre Rinse
- Auto 45-65°C
- Intensive 70°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- VarioSpeed; and
- Half load option
Inside the machine, varioFlex baskets and a height-adjustable rackMatic top basket give you plenty of loading options. Foldable plate and cup racks throughout the machine are useful for washing larger items, as is the large item spray head: simply remove the upper basket and attach the head.
This dishwasher is engineered with a servoLock door, which is spring-loaded to close firmly and with minimal effort on your part. A child safety lock is also fitted to protect from scalding, and an acoustic indicator lets you know when the cycle is complete.
- Time delay: up to 24 hours
- Controls on top edge of door
- Regenerative electronics keep this machine in good working order
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Childproof door lock
- speedMatic hydraulics for efficient washing
- Heat exchange provides efficient drying
- dosageAssist dispenses the perfect amount of detergent
- hydroSensor and loadSensor analyse your load to give most efficient wash
- hydroMix technology provides glass care protection
- Acoustic end of cycle indicator
Siemens dishwashers are designed and built to give you many years of dependable service. Every component is rigorously tested for longevity, quality and performance. Please note: The door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
Integrated Dishwasher Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point).
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the décor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen