Siemens SR65T080GB Integrated Slimline Dishwasher
Please note: The door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The A+ energy rated Siemens SR65T080GB integrated dishwasher has discreet efficiency covered.
The IQ drive motor ensures a quiet running volume of 48dB making this Siemens machine inconspicuous in your kitchen, and using just 9L of water per cycle it will be inconspicuous on your bills too!
The time delay option runs up to 24 hours, giving you the freedom to set this Siemens machine to wash when energy tariffs are less costly.
The SR65T080GB has 5 programmes and 3 special options, including:
- Pre Rinse
- Auto 45-65°C
- Intensive 70 °C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash 45°C
- Intensive Zone
- Extra Dry
- Time delay: up to 24 hours
- Controls on top edge of door
- An info-light to show end of a programme
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- LED salt and rinse aid indicators
- Load sensor analyses your load to give most efficient wash
- Duo spray arms in top basket ensure a thorough clean.
- Acoustic end of cycle indicator
- Heat exchanger drying system
Siemens dishwashers are designed and built to give you many years of dependable service. Every component is rigorously tested for longevity, quality and performance.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Yes - automatic
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H81.5 x W44.8 x D55 cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 5 programmes and 3 special programmes (Intensive Zone, Vario Speed, Extra Dry)
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen